Registration and Fees
Registration is open to the general public for adults, 18 years and older on a first-come, space-available basis unless special admission requirements are made prior to registration. Payment of registration fees and any additional fees must also be made prior to attending class.
Cancellation & Refund Policy—
THIEA reserves the right to cancel a course if enrollment minimums are not met. We will contact you via email, if time allows, or call you by phone if your course is cancelled. In the event a course is cancelled, a full refund is automatically applied to all credit card payments. Otherwise, it is paid in the form of a check within 30 days of the date the course would have run.
In the event that you decide to withdraw your registration for any course(s), our refund policy is as follows:
- 14 or more days (2 weeks) before the beginning of a class: 100% refund of full course fee + materials, if applicable.
- 13 to 7 days before the start of class: 50% refund of full course fee + materials, if applicable.
- Less than 7 days before class start date: no refund.
- A $15 processing fee will be deducted from all refunds that are not the result of a school cancellation.
- The cost of any materials bought outside of THEIA in anticipation of attending a course(s) will not be refunded.